Saturday, May 28, 2005

LA to Mexico City



12:27 p.m. in the air
So far, so good, I got another customs form to replace the first one and managed not to screw it up so badly this time.

The people sitting next to me are a honeymooning couple. I already knew the groom. He sat next to me in my Marriage and Family class at CSUN last semester.

Out of a class of 160 people, he sat right next to me, and now here he is, next to me again. What are the odds of THAT? It made me want to sing "It's a small, small world."

I hope his Marriage and Family Class prepared him for this.

Paranoia
Of course the guy with the world's worst cold or (I hope) allergies is sitting in the row behind me. I am trying to keep my hypochondria in check. I am always paranoid about getting sick on vacation.

Something about being trapped on an airplane makes it worse, thinking about the air circulating round and round, getting filthier at each turn.

Ok, I had better go back to studying "Essential Spanish Grammar" in hopes of learning something useful before I land in Mexico City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home